Finally got new earphones after more than a month of having a broken earphone that only worked in 1 ear. OH MY, THE SOUND QUALITYYY WOOOOWWW, CLEAREST SOUND I’VE EVER HEARDD. I man I was sooo happpyyyyy, that sound, so crisp, I couldn’t hear at least 50% of each song, but NOW, FULL EXPERIENCEEE, I almost cry.
And to top it off, I was just listening to these ridiculous BBC Radio 1 essential mixes from back in the day:
1. Paul van Dyk - Live @ Gallery Turnmills (04-04-1999) (Essential Mix)
2. Paul Van Dyk First Essential Mix 20.04.1997. Live At BBC Radio 1
3. Swedish House Mafia - Creamfields 2010 - BBC Essential Mix of the Year 2010
4. Essential Mix Live With Axwell @ Winter Music Conference Miami 2011
5. Above & Beyond 2011 BBC Radio 1 Mix Set
6. Above & Beyond Essential Mix BBC Radio1 - Mix of the year 2004
7. Armin Van Buuren First Essential Mix 09.02.2003, Live At BBC Radio 1
8. DJ Tiesto First Essential Mix Live At BBC Radio 1, 09.09.2001.
These are some really AMAZING mixes. I really love the older stuff much more, so much more care and quality went into production. These sounds are so innovative. I bolded the Above & Beyond sets because these sets are completely different from what they are doing now, has a very Sasha feel to it, I actually prefer this Above & Beyond slightly more.
Those samples of people taking is so Sasha, it just makes these mixes even more personal.
And the Swedish House Mafia mix, wooow, very different from their Madison Garden and Masquerade Motel sets. I think this is probably my favorite set from them.
I got so sick of listening to the monotony of Trance and House today , and these sets really helped me rediscover these genres again. so If you’ve been listening too much of the same thing over and over, and are getting sick of it, listen to some of these Essentail MixesSS!!!!